Fees Structure 2018 Term I
The School Fees are payable two weeks before opening date. Acceptance fee for Form 1 and new students is Kshs. 25,000 and it’s non-refundable.
Tuition Fees Inclusive of Lunch
Tuition Fees only
Std. 2,3 & 4
Std. 7 & 8
Other Charges include.
- Parent activities.
- Student insurance.
- Uniform for Grade. 1 and Std.5
Mode for Paying Fees
- Payment can be made in cash to Wabera Street or Westlands Branch of Commercial Bank of Africa. A slip confirming this needs to be presented to the Accounts Office one day before school opens.
- Transfer of money from your account to the school account transacted by your bank manager. You will need to present a debit slip to the Accounts Office a day before school opens.
- Banker’s cheque or company cheque can be received at the school accounts office at least one day before school opens.
- Kianda School Account:-
Name: Kianda Foundation Trust
A/C No: 643 435 0018
Bank: Commercial Bank of Africa
(Wabera Street or Westlands Branch)
- Payment of fees can also be made through MPESA paybill number: 34104
School Fees Benefit
If a parent has more than one child in the school:
- 1st child pays full fees.
- 2nd pays 75% of all fee items.
- 3rd child pays 50% of all fee items.
- 4th child onwards, free.
Transport routes and cost